A large investment bank and a municipality needed to determine the chances of success for developing residential sites. Both the investment bank as well as the municipality own several potential building sites and need to determine the potential of each site before spending funds to develop it.
Important marketing questions:
• What is the economical potential of the building site in terms of sales and profit?
• What would be an optimum mix of residential building types?
• How large is the potential in terms of potential buyers/ tenants?
• What are the thresholds (sale of former house, financing, psychological barriers, etc…
• How can the potential buyers/ tenants be reached and concerted into buyers/ tenant
• 12 expert interviews with brokers in the area, with politicians and other stakeholders.
• We approached by phone app 5.000 potential buyers/ tenants (living within a radius of max 10 km around the site), who fitted the criteria (family situation, time of last move, etc…) and established whether they are considering to move to another house within the coming year.
• Those who complied (n=1100), where invited to finish an online questionnaire of app. 15 minutes.
• The data were analysed by means of our propriety statistical model ‘Develop by Data’’. Social, emotional, psychological and economic variables are taken into account for calculating the likelihood of actual transactions.
We were able to prove that there was a substantial potential for the residential site among the target group (the demand exceeded supply considerably)
• specific subgroups of consumers were identified and linked to specific residential building types an economical optimum combination of residential building types within the site was constructed
• The clients have followed our advice and the study results matched our forecast completely.
• The clients have decided to apply “Develop by Data’ structurally for each relevant potential project in future.
Clients about Daccle
Key words are expertise, experience, seniority, trust, openness, amiable collaboration. We have been happily working with them for the past 8 years.
— Patricia Zwaan – Currence
It is a pleasure to work with them. Highly involved and knowledgeable. My internal clients and me are very happy.
— Nina Markkula – Akzo Nobel
Since 1986 our relationship is been characterized by teamwork and added value. Sometimes we speak with other agencies for being sharp, but we always come back to the people of Daccle. We love Daccling.
— Johan Schildkamp – NZO
Great to work with. Skillful, punctual, willing to brainstorm with us and offer suggestions for improvement; something you don't come across in research institutes too often anymore.
— Josephine van Dijk – Productschap Tuinbouw
Very skillful and professional. Approachable, flexible, and easygoing. Their people have a broad knowledge area, which they use to proactively think in solutions. This makes them a reliable and pleasant partner to work with.
— Ilse Snoei – The Greenery
Visual Impact Test allowed us to see the design of our beer cans in a completely different way, and we eventually made a surprising choice for the worldwide introduction.
— Frank Swinkels – CFO Bavaria
It's quite an enjoyable collaboration. I mainly like their open way of communication and how they are always coming up with new ideas, both when it comes to content as on a personal level.
— Eef Dudok – ABN AMRO
I’ve been working with Daccle for several years now. They practice what they preach. They are unlike any other agency I know. They are with me until we get a sharp definition of my requirements and they won’t let me sit back and wait for results. I am part of the process although they do all the work. I like that. And in the end they provide me with insights that allow me to answer the most important question: “Now what do we do?”
— Ton Teerling – Global Consumer Science Manager – Syngenta Seeds